Compuprint 9065 Dot Matrix Printer Highlights
- Fast, quiet, reliable printing at up to 720 characters per second1 on up to 8 part forms3
- Reduce the need for user interventions with a reliable, heavy-duty design and Remote Printer Management Capabilities
- Boost productivity with support for dual paper paths, auto forms loading, auto thickness adjustment, auto eject & restore and more
- 24-Pin Printhead with 800 Million Character Life
- Pedestal or desktop configuration
- Ideal for On-Demand and Batch applications
- Unique “X” design for easy forms loading
A Leading Edge Printer For Today And Tomorrow
Designed for meeting low- to mid-volume requirements, the Compuprint 9065 Dot Matrix Printer can provide reliable supply chain printing at an attractive total cost of ownership. A low cost alternative to laser technology, the Compuprint 9065 can deliver broad forms flexibility, support for wide format printing and the convenience of remote printer management. The optional integrated Ethernet attachment, along with a wide range of barcodes, macro-characters, and emulations, allows you to integrate this printer easily into a variety of environments. With an impressive functional lifetime, low per-page cost, and worry free operation, impact printers from Compuprint integrate the latest technology and innovation based on more than 30 years of leadership. It represents the preferred choice for business and industrial printing applications requiring up to a 50,0002 pages per month workload
Focus On Performance And Uptime with the Compuprint 9065
The Compuprint 9065 is designed with state-of-the art technologies and innovative functionalities. With print speeds up to 720 cps1, and up to two straight continuous form paper paths for outstanding paper feeding reliability. Optional dual front paper paths and durable 4-pin tractors provide easy forms loading and support for printing on a wide range of media types. All with the superb reliability of 20,000 hours of MTBF.
Boost Efficiency With Remote Printer Management
The NetViewMaster® Remote Printer Management Utility, included with the optional Ethernet controller, gives users visibility to a real-time printer status for every printer on the network, remote configuration of multiple printers simultaneously, and remote full function access to a virtual operator panel.
Increase Productivity With Fewer User Interventions
The combination of paper parking, switching and linking can help you maximize your printing options and increase productivity. The all-points-addressable graphics capability enables quality printing of bar codes, logos, overlays and more. Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment, along with customizable intelligent forms handling enable highly efficient forms loading and retrieval.
Adaptable To Your Business Needs
The Compuprint 9065 is available in a wide variety of interface configurations including parallel, serial, USB and ethernet. Operators will appreciate the multi-lingual LCD display and intuitive, easy-to-use operator panel. The optional matching printer stand completes the solution and simplifies setup and location choices.
USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this compatibility to take advantage of the best rates available.
- Exact speed varies depending on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printers state.
- Actual ribbon life is dependent upon many factors, including printer configuration, machine settings, paper quality and bar code requirements.
- Actual number of copies may vary. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase.