Compuprint 4247-Z03 Dot Matrix Printer Highlights
- Fast, quiet, reliable printing at up to 1,100 characters per second1 on up to 8 part forms3
- Rugged, metal box design for superior durability in mission critical environments
- Cabinet, pedestal and desktop configurations available
- Optional integrated Ethernet with support for Original IPDS™
- Powerful Remote Printer Management
- Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment
- Ideal for On-Demand and Batch applications
High Reliability – Low Cost Of Ownership
Designed for high output performance in demanding print environments – from the office to the warehouse – Compuprint 4247-Z03 Dot Matrix Printer provides professional reliability at a cost of ownership that is surprisingly attractive. With an impressive functional lifetime, low per-page cost, and worry free operation, impact printers from Compuprint continue to deliver business value that laser printers simply cannot match. For mission-critical applications where reliability is paramount, or when the cost of printing is a concern, the Compuprint 4247-Z03 is ready to support core business needs and protect the bottom line.
Compuprint 4247-Z03: Fast Speed, Broad Functionality
With print speeds up to 1,100 cps1, and durable metal covers, the Compuprint 4247-Z03 Dot Matrix Printer is built to deliver outstanding performance in the most demanding and rigorous environments. Optional dual front paper paths and heavy-duty 6-pin tractors with motion sensors provide easy forms loading and reliable paper movement to support printing on a wide range of media types.
Boost Efficiency With Remote Printer Management
The NetViewMaster® Remote Printer Management Utility, included with the optional Ethernet controller, gives users visibility to a real-time printer status for every printer on the network, remote configuration of multiple printers simultaneously, and remote full function access to a virtual operator panel.
The combination of paper parking, switching and linking can help you maximize your printing options and increase productivity. The all-points-addressable graphics capability enables quality printing of bar codes, logos, overlays and more. To enable the migration from legacy attachments, the integrated Ethernet card supports IPDS and SNMP. For optimal placement flexibility, cabinet, pedestal and desktop configurations are available.
Easy To Use And Efficient
Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment, along with customizable intelligent forms handling enable highly efficient forms loading and retrieval. Additionally, the new user-friendly operator panel features an intuitive design for efficient navigation and a multilingual 2×24 LCD display for easy-to-read menus and messages.
USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this compatibility to take advantage of the best rates available.
- Exact speed varies depending on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printers state.
- Actual ribbon life is dependent upon many factors, including printer configuration, machine settings, paper quality and bar code requirements.
- Actual number of copies may vary. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase.