Compuprint 4247-x03 Dot Matrix Printer Highlights
- Fast, quiet, reliable printing at up to 800 characters per second1 on up to 8 part forms3
- Rugged design for superior durability in rigorous environments
- Pedestal or desktop configuration
- Optional integrated Ethernet with support for Original IPDS™
- Powerful Remote Printer Management
- Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment
- Ideal for On-Demand and Batch applications
- Unique “X” design for easy forms loading
High Reliability – Low Cost Of Ownership
Designed for high output performance in demanding print environments – from the office to the warehouse – Compuprint 4247-X03 Dot Matrix Printer printer provides professional reliability at a cost of ownership that is surprisingly attractive. With an impressive functional lifetime, low per-page cost, and worry free operation, impact printers from Compuprint continue to deliver business value that laser printers simply cannot match. For mission-critical applications where reliability is paramount, or when the cost of printing is a concern, the Compuprint 4247-x03 Dot Matrix Printer is ready to support core business needs and protect the bottom line.
Compuprint 4247-X03: Fast Speed, Broad Functionality
With print speeds up to 800 cps1, and up to two straight continuous form paper paths for outstanding paper-feeding reliability, Compuprint 4247-x03 is built to deliver dynamic performance in the most demanding and rigorous environments. Optional dual front paper paths and heavy-duty 6-pin tractors provide easy forms loading and support for printing on a wide range of media types.
Boost Efficiency With Remote Printer Management
The NetViewMaster® Remote Printer Management Utility, included with the optional Ethernet controller, gives users visibility to a real-time printer status for every printer on the network, remote configuration of multiple printers simultaneously, and remote full function access to a virtual operator panel.
Compuprint 4247-x03 is Adaptable To Your Business Needs
The Compuprint 4247-x03 combination of paper parking, switching and linking can help you maximize your printing options and increase productivity. The all-points-addressable graphics capability enables quality printing of bar codes, logos, overlays and more. To enable the migration from legacy attachments, the integrated Ethernet card supports IPDS and SNMP. For optimal placement flexibility, pedestal or desktop configurations are available.
Easy To Use And Efficient
Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment, along with customizable intelligent forms handling enable highly efficient forms loading and retrieval. Additionally, the new user-friendly operator panel features an intuitive design for efficient navigation and a multilingual 2×24 LCD display for easy-to-read menus and messages.
USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this compatibility to take advantage of the best rates available
- Exact speed varies depending on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printers state.
- Actual ribbon life is dependent upon many factors, including printer configuration, machine settings, paper quality and bar code requirements.
- Actual number of copies may vary. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase.