Compuprint 10300 Dot Matrix Printer: Highlights
- Fast, quiet, and reliable. Prints up to 1,300 characters per second¹ on up to 8 part forms³
- Rugged, metal box. Works well in even the harshest environments
- 24-Pin Printhead with 800 Million Character Life
- Available in cabinet, pedestal and desktop models
- Powerful Remote Printer Management
- Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment
- Ideal for On-Demand and Batch applications
The Compuprint 10300: A Dot Matrix Printer For Today And Tomorrow
Designed for fast, reliable printing in the most demanding print environments (in the warehouse or the office). You can count on the Compuprint 10300 dot matrix printer to work day-in and day-out at an extremely low cost. These printers will last for years and years. They have a low per-page cost. The Compuprint 10300 is a reliable printer for your mission-critical applications.
Focus On Performance And Uptime
The Compuprint 10300 dot matrix printer prints up to 1300 cps¹. Includes up to two straight tractor feed paper paths for outstanding paper feeding reliability. Optional dual front paper paths and heavy-duty 6-pin tractors are available. Includes support for printing on a wide range of media types. All with an average of 20,000 hours mean time between failure rate.
Manage Printers Remotely With NetViewMaster®
The NetViewMaster® Remote Printer Management Utility is included with the optional Ethernet controller. With the NetViewMaster® you’re able to see the status of every printer on your network in real-time. Configure printers remotely. Or configure multiple printers at the same time. Includes remote full function access to a virtual operator panel.
Print Different Jobs With Less Mess
The combination of paper parking, switching and linking helps you spend less time between different print jobs. Print bar codes, logos, overlays and more with the all-points-addressable graphics feature. Load forms automatically. Adjust for different paper/form thickness without making a bunch of manual changes.
You’re able to get the Compuprint 10300 with parallel, serial, USB or ethernet connectivity. The new user-friendly operator panel has easy-to-read menus and messages. An optional matching printer stand is available too.
USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode
Take advantage of the best postal rates available with the US Postal Service new bar code standard.
- Exact speed varies on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printers.
- Actual ribbon life depends on many factors, including printer configuration, paper quality and bar code requirements.
- Actual number of copies may vary.